The following qi gong exercises represent my complete qi gong routine that I have been practicing and teaching for over 30 years.
They are described in detail on a PDF.
To download the PDF, click here.
1. Joint Opening Exercises
2. Yi Jin Jing – Tendon-Marrow Condensing Breathing
3. Macrocosmic Orbit (Large Circulation, Da Zhou Tian)
4. Microcosmic Orbit, (Small Circulation, Xiao Zhou Tian)
5. Meridian Sequence Qi Gong
6. Dantian Natural Breathing
7. Reverse Breathing (Dantian Condensing Breathing)
8. San Bao Si Men – Three Jewels, Four Gates (Fusion Of The Three Jewels)
9. Bringing Heaven to Earth
10. San Bao Liu Men – Three Jewels, Six Gates (Central Shaft Breathing)
11. Conclusion: Face and Limb Massage
12. Internal Organ Qi Gong 14
13. Eight Extraordinary Channel Qi Gong
JAKE PAUL FRATKIN, OMD is a Doctor of Oriental Medicine in practice since 1978. After seven years basic training in Japanese acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine in this country, he went to Beijing for one year to do advanced hospital training in herbal internal medicine, pediatrics and medical qi gong. He is the author of CHINESE HERBAL PATENT MEDICINES, (2001), a respected reference work of 1200 Chinese herbal products available in this country. In 1999 he received the national award, Acupuncturist of the Year, from the American Association of Oriental Medicine, and 2006 he received the award as Acupuncture Teacher of the Year. He is a recognized expert in the treatment of leaky gut syndrome, chronic respiratory and digestive disorders. Jake lives and practices in Boulder, Colorado