Our Clinic Fees:
- New Patient Visit: 60 minutes, $180.
- Office Visit, Regular: 45 minutes, $115.
- Office Visit, Expanded: 60 minutes, $150.
- Office Visit, Short: 15-30 minutes, $80.
- Acupuncture Treatment, Regular: 45 minutes, $95.
- Acupuncture Treatment, Expanded: 60 minutes, $150.
- Acupuncture Treatment: Short: 30
- Phone Consultation, New Patient: $180.
- Phone Consultation, Established Patient: $80-$150, by time.
Payment is due at time of service. We accept check, credit card or cash.
Cancellations must be made during clinic office hours at least 24 hours prior to the appointment. Cancellations for Monday need to be received by Friday, 2pm, so that we can fill the space. Patients canceling the same day of treatment will be charged if we cannot fill the space. Patients missing their appointment or arriving late will be charged according to the time booked. Cancellation fees will also apply to new patients for a missed first visit. Cancellations due to weather or bona fide emergencies are excused if you call prior to your appointment.
Does your insurance company reimburse for acupuncture? You must ask them directly. They may impose limitations, such as number of treatments, conditions treated, or the need for a referral from a medical doctor. Please determine your eligibility prior to your appointment.
The state of Colorado requires that insurance policies reimbursing medical doctors for acupuncture must also reimburse state licensed acupuncturists such as Dr. Fratkin.
Your insurance company may not pay for any lab tests an acupuncturist authorizes, and they generally do not pay the costs of natural medicines or Chinese herbs.
More and more of our patients find that their insurance covers our services. Please ask for a superbill to submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
Medicare, Medicaid, HMOs such as Kaiser Permanente and certain Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO) do not pay for the services of an off-site licensed acupuncturist.